Move Your Employees To NYC With Confidence
- > Proud Member Of The Worldwide ERC (Employee Relocation Council)
- > Certified Global Mobility Specialist (GMS)
- > Forum For Expatriate Management (FEM) Member
- > Dedicated Relocation Professionals
- > Years Of Experience: From Start-Ups To Fortune 500 Firms
- > Expert Guidance & Advice At Every Step
- > Unparalleled Access To Rental & Sales Listings
- > Temporary / Furnished Housing
- > Neighborhood Tours
- > Mortgage & Real Estate Attorney Assistance
- > Professional Rental & Sales Seminars
Helping Employees From Across The Country And Around The Globe Get Settled In New York City.
Jeremy Cooper, CRP, GMS-T
Partner & Director Of Relocation
Prior to co-founding Cooper & Cooper, Jeremy served as a Senior Associate in the Investment Banking Division at Banc of America Securities. He executed many billion dollar transactions in mergers & acquisitions, equity offerings and debt financings on behalf of large financial institutions. Jeremy worked as an on-air television meteorologist for years at ABC, FOX, and NBC affiliates. He holds degrees from Northwestern University (Environmental Science – Honors), Penn State (Meteorology), and Columbia Business School (MBA – Finance). Jeremy is a certified Global Mobility Specialist (GMS-T), and runs the Relocation Department at the firm. He is an instrument-rated private pilot, an avid fisherman, a proud member of the American Meteorological Society (AMS), and a Patron of Carnegie Hall.